What was your favorite children’s book this month? Select ONE of your blog posts about children’s literature written during March 2014 and add it to the carnival!
There are 2 ways to add your post to this month’s carnival.
1. Add it yourself on Pinterest.
- Follow the new March 2014 Carnival of Children’s Literature Group Board, so I can invite you to join it.
- FYI: The “follow” shows up right away but it takes a few hours before the system will let me invite you.
- After you join the board for the current month, you have until the end of the month to add your pin.
2. Add your blog post information with a Google Form.
- If you are NOT on Pinterest yet, you can use the March 2014 Google Form on the carnival blog to share your blog post.
- A new Google Form will be in each month’s call for posts from the 25th to the end of the month (and then it will be removed).
~ Anastasia Suen, Carnival of Children’s Literature Manager