What have you been reading this month? Let us know! Share a link to your #kidlit book blog post on the Carnival of Children’s Literature!
FYI: Just a note to let you know that we are going back to the Pinterest system. Almost everyone who participates is already posting there (!) so I am streamlining the process. The new About page (copied below) explains how it will work.
Q. What is the Carnival of Children’s Literature?
A. A round-up of blog posts about children’s literature.
- Write about children’s literature on your blog.
- Select a post written during the current month to share.
- Some bloggers share one post a week, while others share one post a month.
- Pin ONE of your book posts to this year’s group board.
Q. What’s a group board?
A. A group board is a board that you, and others you invite, can all pin to.
- Follow the 2015 Carnival of Children’s Literature Group Board, so I can invite you to join it.
- FYI: The “follow” shows up right away but it takes a few hours before the system will let me invite you.
- After you join the board, you have until the end of the month to add your pin.
Q. How can I participate?
A. If this is your first time to add a post to our board, please email me by using the contact form below.
- If you are already on Pinterest, I will invite you to the board so you can add your own pin.
- If you are NOT on Pinterest, I will pin the blog post for you.
Netiquette Note: Our focus is the content, not the sale.
- It’s okay to add a link to purchase the book, but the blog post must talk about the contents of the book, not just sell it.
- If you are blogging about a book you have written or published, the ONE pin rule also applies.
- “Buy my book” pins and/or multiple pins about the same book by a single person will result in the removal of both the person and their pins.
Q. Why have a carnival?
A. A carnival allows us to get together as a community. At a carnival, we see old friends and meet new ones. I look forward to seeing you there!
~ Anastasia Suen, Carnival of Children’s Literature Manager